3 May 2013

Subway Surfers Tokyo v1.10.2 apk

Subway Surfers TOKYO  v1.10.2 apk 
DASH as fast as you can! 
DODGE the oncoming trains!
Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog.
★ Grind trains with your cool crew!
★ Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
★ Hoverboard Surfing!
★ Paint powered jetpack!
★ Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
★ Challenge and help your friends!
Join the most daring chase!
A Universal App with HD optimized graphics. 

Download (Armv7 Only)


Install apk and play

3 comments:

  1. can you make this game on armv6 please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO bro it can't be done because the company has shifted to unity 4 from unity 3 from v1.7.0 and up.. its portable uplo v1.6.0.. it will never be ported sadly

      Delete
  2. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say,
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am
    an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the
    whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog
    writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

    my page :: herpes treatment

    ReplyDelete