10 Aug 2013

Run, My Deer v1 ARMv6 apk

Run, My Deer v1 ARMv6 apk
Description
Try a runner game of a new kind. Enjoy a game with a new take on a classic platformer. This game will charm you with it's colorful graphics and unique art style.
"Run, My Deer" is a completely free game, no in-app purchases. In our game there is no "Pay for Win". Compete for your place in world leaderboard relying only on your skills.

Highlighted Features:
- Unique art style
- Random generated levels
- 2 gameplay mechanics
- 3 worlds
- 4 types of enemies
- 6 unlocking upgrades
Download (ARMv6 and ARMv7)
Sendspace :- Run, My Deer v1 ARMv6 apk

Install apk and play
Ported to ARMv6 by Droidchicken.com

4 comments:

  1. it force close on karbonn a1 600 mhz
    with 120 mb ram free
    pls give solution
    and hav it worked on ur lg,p500 ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it ran on my lg p500.
    i never post a game without testing..
    my RAM is 512Mb. free ram over 200mb.. I have no idea why it did not run!!
    Restart.. close all apps.. run again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Game is for ARMv7 only

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not anymore.. Its been Ported as mentioned above and tested on LG P500.. Running well and fine...

      Delete